2. Select a gallery you are interested in viewing (ex. flowers, landscapes, etc).
3. Navigate through the photographs by clicking on the thumbnail or by using the navigation arrows to the right of the thumbnails. Many galleries have multiple pages. You can navigate to a specific page by using the page viewer found below the thumbnails.
You can click on the thumbnails to bring up a larger version of each photo to the right of the thumbnails. To see the photograph even bigger, click on the large version of the picture.
4. Once you have found a photograph(s) you are interested in, click on the green 'Buy' button. This will bring up a number of options:
-This Photo: This option means you will be adding that one specific photograph to your cart to purchase as a print or merchandise.
-Photos from this Gallery: This option brings up all the photographs in the specific gallery you are in. You will be able to select multiple photos from that gallery. You will have the option of purchasing prints or merchandise.
-Buy Photo Package: This option allows you to purchase a single photograph in multiple sizes.
-Create a Card: This option allows you to make a photograph into a photo card. The site will walk you through the process. If you are looking for my homemade photo cards, visit my Etsy shop.
-Other Products: This option allows you to create a photo album, photo book, calendar or collage. The site will walk you through the process.
From this point on, the instructions will cover ordering a single photo, multiple photos or a photo package. The site will walk you through the creating and ordering process for 'Create a Card' and 'Other Products'. If you have questions on these, please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to help!
5. After selecting your order choice, you will then be able to select the size and quantity and/or merchandise. If you click on the specific size/merchandise you want, a description of the product will show up on the left hand side of the screen.
6. Once you have selected your items, click on 'Checkout'. From here you will be prompted to enter in your shipping/billing address, shipping options, payment information, and finalize your order.
If you have any questions, please contact me by clicking on the 'Contact' link on the left hand side of the screen, or by emailing me at email@example.com. Thank you!